- Inputting the debit card number instead of the checking account number
- Inputting a savings account or money market account instead of a checking account
- Inputting the wire routing number instead of the ACH/electronic routing number
- Inputting a membership number or shortened account number instead of the full checking account number
- Entering a new mailing address while the checking account is still associated with a previous mailing address
- Typing numbers incorrectly
Please note that upon submitting your bank details, we add them to your account and then immediately hide them from being seen on your profile for security purposes. As long as the numbers you enter are correct, they will be saved and there should be no issues with money transferring to your bank account!