Issue refunds via the Tilt app:
1. Go to your tilt event page.
2. Tap the gear icon at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select View Contributions.
4. Find the contributor(s) you want to refund and tap on their name.
5. From within the contributor's profile page, hit the button Refund at the bottom.
Issue refunds on web:
A great way to share your event with a big audience is by creating a Facebook event. In the event creation window, you'll be able to add a link to your Tilt event page from where people can purchase tickets. When people then visit your event on Facebook, they'll see the option to Get Tickets, which will take them straight to your Tilt event page!
To add a link for tickets via Tilt to your Facebook event, follow the steps below:
1. Go to your Facebook Page, then choose Event + at the top of your Facebook Page's Timeline.
2. Select Event.
3. Next to Ticket URL, enter the link of your Tilt event! You can find the link in the URL bar of your browser.
4. Add details about your event, then click Publish.